Wednesday 30 September 2009

Revenge is... perfect

Oh Daniel!

Back from my breakfast with Mr X… and, oh, what a breakfast it was!

Firstly, I was suitably late. Not enough for him to have stopped waiting, but just enough for him to be checking his watch every 30 seconds and calling my mobile (I know this because I watched him through the window from afar for a few minutes before putting him out of his misery).

So, suitably late and dressed to impress, I could see he liked what he saw as I stepped in the door of the café. I hate it when guys look me up and down, but was chuffed as his eyes made their way up and down my legs. Ha, check out what you’re missing, Buster!!

I ordered my coffee, sat opposite him, looked him dead in the eye and gave it to him –

I told him what I really think of him (that, basically, in a nutshell, he’s a coward, a creep, the scum of the earth, a low-life worm… no offence to worms); I told him I never want to see him again (and if I do ever see him again he’d better stay away); and I told him just how great my life is now I’ve moved on, now he’s out of my life…

And I did all this with a smile on my face and in a cool, calm and collected fashion.

The boy didn’t know where to look, what to say… he looked truly shell-shocked and I was absolutely chuffed to pieces.

And, for the piece de resistance, when I had finished I didn’t wait around for him to respond. I got up, calmly pushed my chair in, picked up my (Fendi) handbag, and strutted away (maybe wiggling my hips and ass a little more than strictly necessary). 

Oh, and I left him to pay – first for everything.

It felt sooooo good! Daniel, you should’ve been there! His face – haha!

Big smiles!

F

xxxxxxxx

2 comments: