Tuesday 29 September 2009

Smiling, still!

Daniel,

Guess what… I’m still smiling!

Feeling slightly apprehensive that I may be being lulled into a false sense of security, but there’s definitely still a smile.

Amazing how one person can do that to you.

But, like I said, still feeling a little apprehensive.

I slept almost right through last night, and that’s the first time in a long time that that has happened. I definitely feel like I’ve got my head a bit more straightened out – at last!

Still can’t shift the niggling doubt that I’m setting myself up for a fall, though…

What d’you think? Am I just walking into a trap?

If I were one of my friends I’d be screaming at me to walk away now before it gets too intense.

But what’s too intense?

Surely there’s either ‘intense’, or ‘not intense’?

And this, with Mr E, it is intense. But I kinda likes it!

Oh man, I just don’t know!

I guess I just have to enjoy it for what it is now and if (and when) Mr E decides it IS the right thing to stop, then, well, we’ll stop, I guess…

But I don’t want to think about that just now.

I’ll be happy and smiley with how things are at the moment and cross my fingers that they continue in this vain.

Cross your fingers too, Danny Boy? For me?

I’ll close there… I fear I’m starting to sound like a total girl!

F xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment