Sunday 27 September 2009

An unexpected early night

Dearest Daniel,

Drinks with the girls didn't quite go to plan. The "one who's sleeping with my ex" was there, so that put my back up straight away. Not in the mood anyway, even my favourite Cosmopolitan (very Sex and the City!) couldn't perk me up.

Mr E has been funny today. Think it might have something to do with "the dates". I didn't mean them to make this happen. I prefer Mr E - shame I can't keep him. Mr Dates (from here on in known as Mr D) is nice, a real gent and treats me nicely. But the spark with Mr E - that's something else! I haven't found it anywhere else before.

But like I said, I can't keep him. And he's been acting funny anyway. Says he doesn't want to come in between Mr D and me. Says he doesn't feel any differently toward me, but at the same time says things like "I never wanted to hurt you"... so sounds like he is gonna do whatever it is that will hurt me.

I'd just like to put down, for the record, Fleur doesn't get hurt!

Here are a few other things, for the record - I'm a city girl, I work for myself, I work from home - my life is charmed, and it rocks!

I like dancing, shoes, lip gloss, eyeliner, my GHDs, BMWs, my friends, bacon sandwiches, cups of tea, cocktails and all things vino!

I don't like early mornings, sleepless nights, coffee (though I drink it), tomatoes, people with no manners, being a grown up, and hangovers.

Speaking of hangovers, it's 1am, I'm all cried out for one evening... I need to go and stare at the ceiling, I've an early drive home tomorrow that I don't fancy doing with a wine-y hangover!

G'night
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment