Sunday 27 September 2009

Dizzy Gordon Bond

Daniel,

I have a friend... his sleep patterns aren't too dissimilar to mine. He's kept me company tonight while my girls carried on dancing in town... he's very sweet! Dried my tears for me and - cheesy as - turned my frown upside down!

Girls are en route to Chez G just now... and they've bought me cheesy chips - reeeesult! Not thinking of my hips tonight!

Wonder if anyone else might be thinking of my hips tonight. After the past few days, I wouldn't be surprised if Mr E is trying to wipe me from his memory completely! I've had a few weak moments; it's not like me. I need to knock it on the head. It's so not attractive.

Fleur doesn't get hurt. Stepping into dangerous territory the past few weeks though... dangerously close to verging on getting hurt. But no, from now it stops.

Hello Ice Queen! Welcome back... we've missed you...

Loves
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment