Wednesday 30 September 2009

My chance to shine

Danny Danny Danny!

One day away from being officially rid of Mr X for good, and he only decides to go and throw a spanner into the works…

Text last night, word for word:

"We’ve only two days to go. Fleur, are we really doing this? Are we really going our separate ways? I’ve missed you and still do miss you. I don’t want this. I know I was a twat but I’ve changed my ways and I want you back. I’ll fight for you. Tell me what to do and it’s done. I still love you, always will. Please give us another chance, before it’s too late."

Erm… what?!

Has he forgotten what he did to me? How small he made me feel? The mental torture, the physical pain?

Oh boy, I’m so over him!

And I took great joy this morning in applying an extra layer of mascara, an extra coat of lip gloss, pulling on my tightest skirt and my highest heels, and leaving an extra button on my blouse undone… all in preparation for meeting him for breakfast in, ooh, 10 minutes to tell him just how over him I am! I’m going to be late… oh well, he can wait!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Mucho kisses

F xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment