Monday 28 September 2009

What I liked about today...

Dear Daniel (and anyone else who may be reading),

I didn't like this morning... the feeling of uncertainty; the "should I, shouldn't I?"; the "am I being a total girl by waiting for him to text"; the leaving long enough to look "cool" before texting him back...

It's all a game, isn't it? It's a game I love, when I'm winning... it's a game I think I don't want to be a part of when I feel like I'm losing.

But... BUT, dearest Daniel... I think I'm onto a winner again...

Why?!

Well, let me tell you...

Mr E... he has redeemed himself. Yes, I know I shouldn't give in, and I know Dizzy Gordon Bond and my magical friend would be trying to shake some sense into me if they could see the loony smile on my face right now... but he's redeemed himself, and I think all is well again.

We both know the score, we both know what we are (or aren't) getting out of this. So, I figure, if we're both upfront and honest with each other, what could possibly go wrong??

No, really, Daniel tell me... what could possibly go wrong? And remember, Fleur doesn't get hurt... so that can't happen.

Silence? Ah... so nothing can go wrong? Thanks, you've reassured me... so, this thing with Mr E will continue, for now!

Watch this space...

Mucho loves
xxxxxxx

Anyone else who may or may not be reading... please feel free to let me know if you are or aren't reading..! Or maybe this is really just between me and thee, Daniel?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fleur.
    I'm enjoying your blog, you have me curious to read more tomorrow. xxx

    ReplyDelete