Monday 28 September 2009

Warning - this diary entry may contain mucho sarcasm...

Danny Boy,

Today couldn’t really get any better.

You want to buy me Jimmy Choos? No, no! Today is the best day ever, n’avec pas the Choos!

What’s that you say? Mark Owen isn’t getting married after all? (Excuse my strange Owen-esque crush...) He wants to marry me? But no! I don’t need him; today is thrilling enough already!

Johnny Depp? No thanks.

Jared Leto… tempting, but no need.

The cute one out of JLS? Not needed today! (Again, apologies for strange little crush.)

Today just couldn’t possibly get any better. Today is full of sunshine and sparkles, smiles and cheer.

Today is, quite frankly, the best “day before a horrible difficult day tomorrow” I’ve really ever truly had.

Hmm…

Thank goodness for my friend, the only one who can make me smile just now. He’s my knight in shining armour. I wish I could make him realise how much he means to me. I wouldn’t be coping in the run-up to tomorrow if it wasn’t for him.

Only one thing could make today better, and I have a feeling it may be on the horizon. My predictions aren’t usually wrong.

And I’m doing the typical Fleur thing and preparing myself for it.

By preparing myself, I mean: the barriers are up, Ice Queen is in town, and no-one’s coming in.

So, do excuse me if I’m quiet for a wee while – it’s just my style.

I wish I could bring myself to be quiet with him. Y’know? I wish I could be the one to stop the texting. In all honesty, it probably is the right thing to do – no texting, no talking, no nothing… I don’t want that, it’s the last thing I want, but it’s probably what’s right.

I just can’t do it though. I’ll miss him too much… I already miss him. And I hope he doesn't stop texting me... 

Crazy.

Yours,

F xxxxx

** Please be aware of sarcasm in this diary entry… 

No comments:

Post a Comment