Thursday 5 November 2009

The magic continues

Well, dearest Daniel, I feel I have abandoned you lately... but I'm afraid there is another man in my life! Well, actually, to be exact, there are two new men in my life.

My Magic Friend is still being magical. And I've really taken to his son... we've really bonded. I've never really been a child-friendly kinda girl. Babies cry and chuck-up on you, but this one is pretty cool. He doesn't cry when I hold him, he's only thrown up on me once, and he has the most gorgeous smile out of everyone I know!

My friends keep asking me how I feel about being a step-mum, but I don't really see it like that. I know "technically" I am, but... step-mum sounds so old! I'm just his daddy's girlfriend.

Let me tell you some of the sweet things the magic guy does...

Yesterday, he sent me a bunch of flowers AND a huge box of Hotel Chocolat chocolates. That boy sure knows the best way to my heart!

The other night, when I woke up after having a nightmare, he got up, made me a hot chocolate, and then stroked my hair until I'd fallen back to sleep.

When I was poorly a couple of weeks ago he made me dinner that I couldn't eat, made me cups of tea that I couldn't drink, rubbed my back when I couldn't stop coughing, and kept me in plentiful supply of chocolate biscuits and sweets (as well as proper stuff like medicine and Lucozade).

He is just so attentive, so caring, would bend over backwards for me... it's everything I want in a guy. I'm his princess and he doesn't mind letting me know that every minute of every day. It's, like, perfect :)

So why... ah, time's up, Daniel... I'll ask you why... another time... get your thinking cap on tho, Danny boy!

Much love,
Fleur xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment